Saturday, January 30, 2010

Arrest Me

Sometimes I wish that I hadnt told anyone about my surgery. I feel like everything I eat is being scrutinized. Its like people around me think its their job to be the food police and make sure that I dont break the laws of the LapBand. They think they're helpingme, but what they are doing is really annoying the shit out of me.

My sister is the "Chief of Police". She has always watched me gorge myself until she literally had to take my dish and fork into custody. I actually welcomed the intervention. I wanted someone to recognize that I was crying out to be stopped. I wanted someone else to take control over this addiction, because I was beyond help.

Everyone wants to "police" everything you eat once you've told them that you've started some kind of weight loss plan or if they see you losing weight. They feel its their job to keep you on track and out of trouble. They want to point out that you shouldnt be eating this or that, and you should be exercising more. Shut up! When, exactly did these people become such experts in diet, nutrition, and exercise? Especially, since their fat asses arent in tiptop shape either. I guarantee you that I have 100 times more knowledge on the subject than all of them together. Im the one who's had experience with this "perpetrator" my whole life and I know exactly what I'm dealing with, not them. Im no rookie .

No comments:

Post a Comment